SSTURBO’s HSE Management System is a systematic approach, which is designed to:
• Ensure compliance with law
• Demonstrate that all hazards are adequately managed
• Achieve continuous improvement in HSE performance
The ultimate goal of HSE Management System implementation in SSTURBO is to provide safe environment for employees and associated personnel and minimize damage to natural resources. The HSE Management System model comprises the following interrelated components:
• Commitment and leadership and accountability
• Policies and goals
• Organization and resources
• Contractor and supplier management
• Risk management
• Business processes
• Performance monitoring and improvement
• Audits and reviews
SSTURBO is committed to achieve on an ongoing basis, an outstanding QHSE performance.
The Company is aware of the challenges to excel in the implementation of its Quality and Safety Management system (QSMS), but it has the processes and procedures in place to reach and maintain its goal of optimising its contribution to the continued success of its clients, by working incident free, on-time and within budget.